Madison Heath – rider profile
13-year-old Madison Heath (Madie) from Nantwich, Cheshire, is one of the UK’s most promising stars of the showjumping world. The exciting young prospect and her ultra-consistent ponies and horses have attracted national and international interest thanks to their award-winning performances on the competition circuit.
At the tender age of nine, Madie won her first major competition, taking the title for the British Showjumping Ten Years and Under Style and Performance award. This early taste of success spurred her on and she has since earned an impressive list of accolades including:
- Olympia Horse Show 2016; H&M Mistletoe Stakes – 1st riding Red Alert III aged 12.
- Bolesworth International 2017; 138cm Grand Prix – 1st riding Sonas Barney.
- British Showjumping National Championship 2017;
-138cm Championship final -1st Riding Sonas Barney
-Under 14 Championship Final- 2nd Floretta
- Horse of the Year Show 2017; 138cm Championship final – 1st riding Sonas Barney
- Winter Pony Premier Show; 148cm JA Classic Qualifier – 1st riding Cisco Bay II.
- Pony of Years Show 2018;
-Children on Horses Qualifier – 1st Riding Burgana.
-Children on Horses Final- 2nd riding Venus
-Leading Rider Award – 1st Madison Heath
- Spring Championships 2018; 148cm Grand Prix South View – 1st riding Cisco Bay II
- Lamprechtshausen, Austria May 2018; Represented team G.B in Children on Horses team – Team 2nd
- Bicton Premier Show 2018;
-Pony Foxhunter Second Round- 2nd Riding Flavia
-Pony Show Jumper of the Year – 1st Riding Flavia
- Fontaineleau, France May & July 2018; Represented team G.B in Children on Horses team – Team 2nd
- Scope Festival 2018: Dunglen 148cm Championship – 2nd riding Cisco Bay II
- Selected an incredible ten times to jump for her national team.
- Selected three times to jump for G.B teams
Be a part of Madie’s Journey…
Whilst Madie benefits from the tremendous support of her family, showjumping is a notoriously expensive sport and competing at the highest level requires significant investment. Madie is therefore seeking the support of sponsors to help her achieve her ultimate ambition of competing at Olympic level.
Thanks to her natural talent, Madie regularly attracts media attention from the leading equestrian publications and has featured in Horse and Hound, British Showjumping and Equine Magazine. By sponsoring Madie, you will have the opportunity to promote your brand, product or service to a captive audience, both here in the UK and internationally.
Sponsors will receive numerous benefits through their association with Madie, including:
Increased brand awareness and brand preference.
Increased media exposure.
Direct customer and market interaction.
International impact – Your brand, product or service will be exposed both at home, in training and at national and international competitions.
Sponsorship can come in many forms, from financial donations through to equipment, bedding, clothing, horse feed and tack. Each individual sponsorship package can be tailored to suit a business’ specific requirements.
In return for sponsoring Madie, you will receive:
Your company name on Madie’s clothing, i.e. jackets, shirts etc.
Your company name on her horse’s equipment (rugs, saddle pads etc).
Advertising on the horsebox (the degree of sponsorship will determine the size of advertising space). The team can travel up to 3 days to reach some competitions.
A banner advert on Madie’s website with a direct link to your website.
Press coverage whenever Madie is interviewed for magazines, newspapers and television.
Madie will be available to support your publicity campaigns and other advertisements.
Inclusion of your logo on all social media pages with links to your website.
Posted on 02/10/2018 by GH Construction